Thursday, July 10, 2008

Evan, July 10


Today we woke up at like 6:30 in the morning to get on a boat that carries cars to a little Island.  We started at Tobermory and went to South Baymouth across Lake Huron (or so mom and dad think they remember).  The boat had this capsule thing that went chsssh every time it opened.  It was really cool.  The boat was really big and I went to the gift shop that had some nail clippers that I really wanted but Mom didn’t have any money and I didn’t know that Dad had some money so I didn’t buy it.  And I have two bug bites on my thumbs that really itch.  Then we got off the boat and I felt really wobbly - I thought I would fall over.  And we got off and Dad took a picture of Mom driving off the boat.  And then we went to this place where they just turned on the games and we played them free.  Then Mom, Allison, Emily and Dad played a Rocky and Bullwinkle one and it was pinball.  And then we went to a gift shop but didn’t buy anything but a bunch of postcards and I think we filled out all of them.  And then we just kept on driving until Dad found a coffee shop and he got some coffee and me alllison and emily ran into the bathroom and I shut the door and it was really crowded in there, and then we walked along the dock and saw a whole bunch of cool boats - one of them was a police boat.  And then we walked back to the car and then we got in and started driving again.  And then we drove until lunch, at a Dixie Lee’s, I think.  We got chicken subs and I think a Ruffles.  And they were really cheesy and thick cut.  And we got Lays and they were dill pickle flavored.  And me and Allison got small cans of Sprite and Mom and Emily shared a 7-Up.  And then we drove until we came to a Dairy Queen.  And we all got butterscotch dipped.  It was really yummy.  And then we got back into our car and drove across a giant bridge that went really far.  And it was mostly yellow.   And then we crossed the border of Canada and went back into the United States.  We were random so these police officers had to check our car.  They poked every single underwear we had in our car too.  And then here we are, driving still.  And I really hope that we get to our hotel soon.  And I hope it has a pool - indoor.  Because I don’t want to get wet outdoors from the rain.  That’s all for today.


No comments: